Colon Health and Sensitive DigestionThe colon is a very important aspect of an individual's health. It is a vital part of the digestive system of the body. Surprisingly, the colon is approximately five to six feet in length. If a disruption occurs in this part of the body, sensitive digestion may occur.
It is very important to be aware of colon health and sensitive digestion. The colon is actually responsible for assisting in eliminating waste from the body. Once the body retrieves the necessary nutrients from the foods and drinks that we consume, the leftovers are transported to this part of the body.
The Digestive System
Digestion is the process where food is ingested, broken down, dissolved and then absorbed from the digestive tract into the blood stream. The blood stream distributes these nutrients to cells in different parts of the body, where they can be utilised as fuel and building blocks for bone, muscle and tissue.
The colon is the last part of the digestive system in most vertebrates. It extracts water and salt from solid wastes before they are eliminated from the body and is the site in which flora-aided (largely bacterial) fermentation of unabsorbed material occurs. Unlike the small intestine, the colon does not play a major role in absorption of foods and nutrients. However, the colon does absorb water, sodium and some fat soluble vitamins. Colon health is tied to overall health. Good habits such as eating a balanced diet, exercising, and not smoking will keep your colon in good shape and help prevent diseases that affect the colon. In addition, getting regular colonoscopy screenings is essential when you reach a certain age or if you have risk factors for colon cancer.
One of the most common conditions that involve colon health and sensitive digestion is constipation. Normally, an individual will suffer from this condition at least once over the course of a lifetime. It is a very uncomfortable, painful occurrence. Any person, of any gender, or age may suffer from this. When there is a complication with colon health and sensitive digestion, an individual may suffer from a variety of medical problems. It may be something as simple as constipation or diarrhea, or something as serious as irritable bowel syndrome, colon cancer, colitis, hemorrhoids, crohn's disease, and similar conditions..
There are a number of issues that can lead to the development of constipation. If you are concerned about colon health and sensitive digestion, it is important that you learn as much as you possibly can about the causes of constipation. Listed below are some examples.
1) One of the main things that can cause constipation is a general lack of water in the body. It is important to consume at least ten glasses of water on a daily basis. This will ensure that there is plenty of moisture in the body to avoid the hardening of the stools, and will keep situations with colon health and sensitive digestion in check.
2) Many that experience complications with colon health and sensitive digestion have very limited amounts of fiber in their diet. This can lead to the onset of constipation. One should ensure that they consume foods that have a lot of fiber, or select to purchase fiber supplements from Online stores like myotcstore.com.
3) Many may not be aware of it, but stress can cause problems with colon health and sensitive digestion. Many times, if an individual experiences a large amount of stress, they will become constipated.
Diarrhea is another complication when it comes to colon health and sensitive digestion. When an individual experiences diarrhea, it means that the movements of bowels are very watery and extremely loose. Many will experience this situation throughout their lives. There are a number of causes for this, they are listed below:
1) If an individual experiences diarrhea, it may be a direct result of an infection in the body that is caused by various types of bacteria. This is most common in situations in which an individual has consumed foods that did not agree with them, or experienced food poisoning.
2) Many individuals who suffer from colon health and sensitive digestion problems that involve diarrhea are taking some sort of medication that does not agree with them. Many types of medications often result in diarrhea as a common side effect.
3) There are a number of gastrointestinal problems that can lead to the development of diarrhea. Many of these colon health and sensitive digestion diseases will naturally produce diarrhea as a natural way to eliminate waste that is proving to be toxic to the body.
Irritable bowel syndrome is another complication associated with colon health and sensitive digestion. This is a disease that occurs in the intestines of the body. There is no known cause for this particular complication, but there are many uncomfortable symptoms associated with the condition.
An individual who suffers from this particular colon health and sensitive digestion complication may experience pain in the abdomen, frequent and/or infrequent bowel movements, extreme fatigue, headaches, complications in sleeping, and even problems that are related to the urinary health. If you find that you suffer from this, it is imperative that you meet with your doctor.
Colon cancer is another complication that may affect the colon health and sensitive digestion. This occurs when there is a development of abnormal cells within the colon. These cells have the ability to grow and multiply rapidly. This makes this one of the main concerns when it comes to colon health and sensitive digestion.
Colitis is another complication that occurs when it comes to colon health and sensitive digestion. This occurs when an individual experiences ulcers in the colon. It can result in many complications in the lining of the colon and many uncomfortable symptoms. If an individual experiences this, it is absolutely necessary to seek medical treatment. There are many different symptoms associated with this complication of colon health and sensitive digestion. Weight loss, pain, and bleeding from the rectum are a few of these complications.
Other Related Products:
Flora Q 2 Double Strength Probiotic Capsules - 30 ea
BioGaia Probiotic Chewable Tablets - 30 ea
Dr. Christopher quick colon formula part 1 500 mg vegetarian capsules, 100 ea
Florajen Acidophilus probiotic capsules - 60 ea
American Health enzyme probiotic complex dual action vegetarian capsules - 90 ea
Futurebiotics Colon complete vegetarian tablets - 90 ea
Bioforce A. Vogel Molkosan Original Liquid - 16.9 oz