Calmoseptine Ointment Is Available Without A Prescription
Calmoseptine Ointment is a non-prescription skin cream that provides a multipurpose, moisture barrier ointment to prevent irritation from moisture and to promote healing. Its active ingredients are Zinc Oxide and Menthol. It is over-the counter and does not require a prescription to obtain. It was originally developed by a pharmacist as a diaper rash ointment but, over time, has been found to be effective for a number of conditions.
Available in 2 Sizes:
|Calmoseptine diaper rash ointment jar - 2.5 oz|
|Calmoseptine ointment tube to heal skin irritations - 4 oz|
Users have reported that Calmoseptine Ointment is effective for:
• Incontinence of Urine or Feces
• Diaper Rash
• Feeding Tube Site Leakage
• Wound Drainage
• Minor Cuts & Scrapes
• Minor Burns and Irradiated Skin
• Fecal, Urinary and Vaginal Fistulas
• Moisture in Skin Folds
• Hemorrhoids and Anal Fissures
How to use Calmoseptine ointment:
Use Calmoseptine ointment as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
• Gently wash the affected area. Pat dry or allow to air dry.
• Apply a thin layer of Calmoseptine ointment to the affected area as directed by your doctor or the package labeling. Rub in gently.
• Wash your hands right away after using Calmoseptine ointment, unless your hands are part of the treated area.
• If you miss a dose of Calmoseptine ointment and you are using it regularly, use it as soon as you remember. Continue to use it as directed by your doctor or on the package label.
Calmoseptine Ointment acts as a barrier to protect skin from moisture and irritating substances. This barrier function also helps protect the skin from drying out. In addition it has ingredients that help to draw moisture away from too moist or inflamed areas. Thus, it helps to maintain a healthy moisture balance for your skin.
The ingredients in Calmoseptine Ointment:
• Provide a physical moisture barrier, keeping feces, urine and wound drainage from intact and injured skin.
• Act as a counter-irritant, and temporarily relieve discomfort and itching from rashes, eczema, insect bites, and contact dermatitis such as poison ivy, oak and sumac.
• Menthol has been shown to cause vasodilation. This may increase circulation to an area and aid in healing.
• Mild antiseptic ingredients may help prevent secondary bacterial and fungal infections of the skin.
• Partial thickness wounds
Other Related Products:A and D medicated diaper rash cream with zinc oxide - 1.5 oz
Balmex activguard diaper rash cream with zinc oxide 11.3% - 4 oz
Desitin original zinc oxide diaper rash ointment, overnight relief - 16 oz
Aquaphor baby healing ointment, advanced therapy, skin protectant - 3 oz
Triple Paste medicated ointment for diaper rash, fragrance free, hypoallergenic - 8 oz
Avalon organics baby soothing zinc diaper balm - 3 oz
Desert Essence Organics Do Not Be Rash Baby Diaper Cream - 3 oz
Dr Smiths Premium Blend Diaper Ointment - 2 oz