Lansinoh Breastfeeding AccessoriesLansinoh offers practical advice, support and guidance for breastfeeding mothers, as well as a range of high quality breastfeeding products and accessories.
Lansinoh Family of Products
Lansinoh family started over 25 years ago with a breastfeeding mom who created her own pure lanolin nipple cream when no other could be found. Today, Lansinoh breastfeeding and baby supplies are still made by moms, for moms, and we put thought, care and practicality into all of our products.
Breast Pads and Therapies
Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads
Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads offer effective, discreet protection from leakage. They have a special absorbent polymer and stay-dry lining to draw milk away and into the core of the pad, keeping the skin and clothing dry. Pads maintain form and smooth shape even with the heaviest flow so you can get all of the protection and none of the bulk.
• #1 selling nursing pads in the U.S.
• Quilted honeycomb lining provide leak-proof coverage
• Unique water-proof layer, keeps clothing protected
• Two adhesive strips keep pads in place
Lansinoh Ultra Soft Nursing Pads
Lansinoh Ultra Soft Nursing Pads were designed to gently cradle the breast for maximum comfort and absorbency. Can be used during the final weeks of your pregnancy or the first weeks of breastfeeding when your nipples may be especially tender.
• Extra-soft for the early days
• Super absorbent
• Two adhesive straps keeps pad in place
Lansinoh Soothies Gel Pads
Soothies by Lansinoh Gel Pads provide instant, cooling relief to breastfeeding mothers with sore nipples. These safe, reusable and absorbent gel pads soothe and protect the delicate nipple area to enhance breastfeeding success.
• Soothes, relieves & helps heal sore nipples
• Instant, cooling pain relief
• Protects nipples from friction
• Gel pads are reusable for up to 72 hours
Lansinoh LatchAssist Nipple Everter
LatchAssist nipple everter is a simple tool to help nipples temporarily stand out so that it is easier for baby to establish a good latch, the first step to a successful breastfeeding experience.
• Gently draws out nipple for easier latch-on
• Quick and easy to use with one hand while baby is positioned to latch on
• Small and travel-friendly with protective case
• LatchAssist nipple everter is a distinguished iParenting Media Award Winner
• Two sizes (19mm and 24mm) are included in the pack
Lansinoh HPA Lanolin
Lansinoh HPA Lanolin, the leading product in its category, soothes and protects sore cracked nipples. It is the only topical nipple cream endorsed in the US by La Leche League International , considered the foremost experts on breastfeeding.
• Soothes and protects sore cracked nipples
• Safe for mom & baby
• 100% natural - world's purest lanolin
• Does not need to be removed prior to breastfeeding
• Contains no preservatives or additives of any kind
• #1 treatment for breastfeeding moms
Breast Pump And Accessories
Lansinoh Affinity Double Electric Breast Pump
Introducing the Lansinoh Affinity Double Electric Breast Pump - The pump that's easy to use, kind on your wallet and gentle on your breasts. Featuring our ComfortFit Breast Flanges for a soft, secure fit and our Custom Expression Technology for maximum milk flow, the Affinity is one of the most advanced and affordable breast pumps available, brought to you by the #1 brand in breastfeeding.
• Custom Expression TM Technology for maximum milk flow
• Guaranteed to prevent milk backup in tubing & pump
• One-touch let-down button
• ComfortFit TM breast flanges for a soft, secure fit
• Easy to use - easy to clean
• Adjustable cycle & suction
• Designed for everyday long term use at home or away
• Built-in bottle holders to help prevent spills
• AC adaptor or battery operated (6 AA batteries not included)
• BPA Free
Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump
The Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump is a convenient, portable and discreet pump designed for occasional use at home or away. The unique ComfortSeal cushion creates a secure seal for more comfortable and efficient pumping. The ergonomic handle and lightweight compact design allow for easy one-handed use.
• Compact size allows for discreet portability
• Simple to use and easy to clean
• Ergonomic handle allows for efficient one handed pumping without tiring for faster milk flow
• 100% Bisphenol-A (BPA) free
Lansinoh Baby Needs
Lansinoh Diaper Rash Ointment
Unlike other products, Lansinoh Diaper Rash Ointment has an elegant non-greasy texture so it applies smoothly and gently to your baby's delicate skin. What moms love most about this product is that it goes on white, so you know where you applied it, but it rubs on clear, so there is no mess on your hands, clothing or baby!
A unique blend of special ingredients creates Lansinoh’s Triple Protection Formula to soothe baby’s bottom and help prevent irritation from coming back:
• Lansinoh HPA Lanolin – The world's purest lanolin forms a protective barrier to help seal out irritating wetness and promote natural healing.
• Microfine Zinc Oxide – Unlike other zinc oxide formulas which go on thick and sticky, our innovative microfine zinc oxide allows the ointment to go on white, but rub on clear. It is light when applied to the skin and provides strong, lasting protection.
• Dimethicone – An excellent emollient, dimethicone allows for superior spreadability while softening and soothing baby's delicate bottom.
• Goes on white, rubs in clear. No white or greasy mess on your hands, clothing or baby
• Triple Protection Formula soothes baby's bottom and helps prevent irritation from coming back
• Fragrance-free, preservative-free and hypoallergenic
• Lansinoh Diaper Rash Ointment is a distinguished iParenting Media Award Winner
Lansinoh Clean & Condition Baby Wipes
Lansinoh Clean & Condition Baby Wipes are soft and gentle on baby's delicate skin. They are strong and convenient with a pop-up dispenser. They are ideal for breastfed babies who need their diapers changed more often.
• Prevents dryness and chafing in the diaper area
• Provides protective barrier from wetness between diaper changes
• Handy pop-up dispenser pack
• Hypoallergenic and alcohol-free
Breastmilk Storage Bags
Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags
Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags were specially designed for convenient and safe storage and freezing of breastmilk.
• Double zipper seal
• Strongest bag available
• Pre-sterilized medical grade milk storage bags
• Tissue Pack Dispenser for easy access and storage
• 100% Bisphenol-A (BPA) Free
• #1 Selling breastmilk storage bag
Lansinoh Affinity Breastmilk Storage Bottles
Lansinoh Affinity Breastmilk Storage Bottles were exclusively designed for longer and safer storage of breastmilk.
• 100% Bisphenol-A (BPA) free
• Specially designed sealing disk prevents storage bottle from leaking
• Fits Lansinoh Manual and Double Electric Breast Pumps and most other standard size breast pumps
• Store in the fridge or the freezer
• Containers are freezer and dishwasher safe
Here are a few things you may want to have on hand to make becoming a breastfeeding mom as easy as possible:
• Lansinoh HPA Lanolin is the #1 mom-recommended cream to help heal and soothing sore, cracked nipples. Lansinoh HPA Lanolin is especially made for nursing moms, which ensures it is safe for a baby.
• Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads are great to use to prevent embarrassing leaks. Lansinoh Ultra Soft Nursing Pads can be used during the final weeks of your pregnancy or the first weeks of breastfeeding when your nipples may be especially tender.
• Several nursing bras. There are lots of tips for buying nursing bras on the web or at a maternity store! A general suggestion is buy one that is at least one cup larger and one inch larger around than your breasts pre-delivery. Many women wear a nursing bra at night.
• A nursing pillow. Many moms use a pillow for easier positioning, especially after a C-section or with multiples.
• A good breast pump. If you are planning on returning to work and pumping, you will need a good reliable pump that will help maintain supply without damaging your breast tissue. The Lansinoh Affinity Double Electric Breast Pump or the Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump will allow the baby to benefit from breastmilk, even if mom and baby are apart.
• LatchAssist. Flat nipples due to breast engorgement or swelling are common for nursing moms in the early days of breastfeeding. The LatchAssist is a simple tool to help your nipples temporarily stand out so that it is easier for your baby to establish a good latch, the first step to a successful breastfeeding experience.
Benefits of Breastfeeding
Breastfeeding is more than a lifestyle choice - it is the ideal way to nurture both your baby and yourself. The first few weeks can be challenging, and sometimes new mothers give up before they, and their babies, can experience the benefits. Knowing the breastfeeding benefits can keep you motivated and increase your chances of success.
Benefits for Baby
• Breastmilk is more easily digested and provides the essential nutrients, vitamins, proteins, fats and antibodies, in just the right proportions that the baby needs to develop physically and neurologically. Breastfeeding may reduce your child's risk of obesity and uterine cancer in women who breastfeed.
• Breastmilk will also change its composition to meet your baby's needs as they get older or if your baby is sick.
• Breastmilk is made of live cells and is easily absorbed by your baby.
• Breastfed babies are healthier! They get sick less and have a lower risk of allergies.
• The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) states in its 2005 Policy Statement on Breastfeeding that "breastfeeding ensures the best possible health as well as the best developmental and psychosocial outcomes for the infant."
• Breastfed babies have a lower incidence of SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome).
• Breastfed babies have a reduced risk for ear infections (otitis media) and gastroenteritis.
• Research also shows that breastfeeding leads to optimal brain development.
• Breastmilk helps strengthen and develop a baby's immature immune system in a way no other substance can.
• Breastfeeding contributes to optimal oral development and decreases the risk of tooth decay.
• Breastfeeding effectively protects against respiratory infections including those caused by rotaviruses. Studies have shown breastfed babies are less likely to be hospitalized with pneumonia or bronchiolitis, and have a decreased risk of lower respiratory tract.
• Breastfeeding has been associated with a slightly enhanced performance on cognitive development tests.
• Breastfeeding may reduce your child's risk of obesity and type 1 and 2 diabetes as they grow older.
• Skin-to-skin contact with mom creates a strong bond between mother and child with increased sense of security and comfort. Babies thrive physically and emotionally by being in close contact with their mother.
• Breastfed babies have a greater sense of taste and smell because breastmilk changes flavor based on the mother's diet.
Benefits for Mom
• Breastfeeding decreases a mother's risk of developing breast cancer. In addition, studies show that breastfeeding may decrease ovarian cancer and uterine cancer in women who breastfeed.
• Breastfeeding mothers may have a lower risk of developing Type 2 diabetes.
• As a nursing mother, you will burn extra calories, making it easier to lose the pounds put on during pregnancy. Breastfeeding will help you get back to your pre-pregnancy weight faster.
• Breastfeeding helps your uterus to go back to its normal size and will lessen the bleeding you may have after giving birth.
• Breastfeeding saves time. You do not have to purchase, measure, and mix formula, and there are no bottles to warm in the middle of the night. As a matter of fact, breastfeeding is always mixed properly, always the right temperature and you never forget to bring it with you!
• Breastmilk is free! Even if a baby is drinking expressed breastmilk and you need to purchase an electric breast pump, a good pump and feeding accessories are far less expensive than what you would spend on formula over the long term. (The average non-nursing mother can spend over $3,000 a year on formula, while a quality electric breast pump costs under $200.)
• Breastmilk is environmentally friendly. It produces no waste, no packaging and no pollution.
Myotcstore Related Products:
Munchkin powdered formula dispenser - 1 ea
Playtex Nurser System Drop Ins Disposable Bottle Liners - 4 oz, 50 Each
Gerber clear view plastic nurser 8 oz bottle, 3 ea
Ameda purely yours breast pump without tote, #17070 - 1 ea
Gerber Nurser baby bottle plastic pastel - 4 oz
Evenflo Classic Clear Polypropylene Nurser BPA Free, Model: 1216111 - 4 Oz Bottle
Cara Silicone Breast Shield for Sore Nipples, Number 11 - 1 / Pack