Diagnostic Products And Health Monitors
All the major and useful diagnostic products are manufacturing in the company in mass production and will deliver in homes, clinics, laboratories and hospitals etc. The company contains all the major equipments of medical products and requirements in huge level and always able to deliver the products when customer need for it. Manufacturers are establishing their own health care businesses in Diagnostic medical products at present because they knew that the medical products are mandatory to use and the mostly required in critical conditions. All Medical products manufactures want to provide their best product and services to their customer because they want to see the people fit and always happy from their products. Lot of Manufacturers provides part and accessories along with diagnostic medical products they sell.
Medical Diagnostic Products for Household Use
1. Thermometers: A thermometer works on the basis of a temperature sensor, which records any change in temperature and converts this change into a value. This value can be read on the thermometer scale in Celsius as well as Fahrenheit. Digital thermometers provide a digital display.
2. Blood pressure monitors: Blood pressure monitors are used to check the rate at which blood is flowing unobstructed in the body. Manual, digital and electronic blood pressure monitors are available at myotcstore.com. Manual monitors, however, provide more accurate results and are ideally used by a trained person.
3. Blood glucose monitors: A blood glucose monitor is used to check the concentration of glucose in the blood. A small drop of blood is obtained by piercing the finger. This droplet is then placed on a chemically active disposable strip. The device reads the input and decodes it in the form of a digital display on the monitor.
4. Pulse Oximeter: A Pulse Oximter is a non-invasive device is used to provide an easy way of partly assessing the oxygen saturation of the arterial blood. It measures only oxygenation. Normally, it has a pair of small LEDs. The Pulse Oximeter is attached to a monitor, where the examiner may monitor a patient's oxygenation. The monitor shows the proportion of oxygen in the arterial blood, as well as heart rate.
5. Heart Rate Monitor: It is a monitoring device used to measure heart beat in real time. Now new heart rate monitor have a microprocessor, which is used to measure the electrocardiogram (EKG) and calculate the heart rate and other constraints.
4. Medical Scales, Bathroom Scales: Medical scales are those devices used in gauging of various factors of the human body in order to determine the health quotient. Some of the aspects that are looked into include the body weight, total body water, fat free mass, fat mass, resting energy expenditure and percentage over ideal body weight as well as the propensities for disease and relates risks. As technology improves, there has been a shift from the standard mechanical systems to the electronic and digital ones. This has also seen the improvement of the accuracy of these systems.
Bathroom scales are used to monitor the weight of your body. Their readings are an accurate reflection of your overall body weight. Bathroom scales are mostly sophisticated pieces of instruments that use strain gauge technology coupled with a computerized calibration system. Most of them are powered by batteries.
6. Nebulizers: A nebulizer is a drug delivery device used to administer medication in the form of a mist inhaled into the lung. Nebulizers are particularly effective in delivering asthma medications to infants and small children and to anyone who has difficulty using an asthma inhaler. Nebulizers are commonly used for the treatment of cystic fibrosis, asthma, COPD and other respiratory diseases.
7. Test Kits Cholesterol: The cholesterol home test kit is a convenient and effective way to test your cholesterol level. It allows you to monitor your cholesterol without having to go to a doctor's office. And, rather than waiting days or weeks for cholesterol test results, the cholesterol test kit can give you results in a matter of minutes.
8. Test At Home Drug Tests: A drug test is a technical analysis of a biological specimen - for example urine, hair, blood, sweat, or oral fluid / saliva – to determine the presence or absence of specified parent drugs or their metabolites. Major uses of drug testing are to detect the presence of performance enhancing steroids in sport or for drugs prohibited by laws, such as cannabis, cocaine and heroin.
9. Testing for Urinalysis: A urine test strip or dipstick is a basic diagnostic tool used to determine pathological changes in a patient’s urine in standard urinalysis. Urinalysis is a test that evaluates a sample of your urine. Urinalysis is used to detect and assess a wide range of disorders, including urinary tract infection, kidney disease and diabetes. Urinalysis involves examining the appearance, concentration and content of urine. Abnormal urinalysis results may point to a disease or illness. For example, a urinary tract infection can make urine look cloudy instead of clear. Increased levels of protein in urine can be a sign of kidney disease.
The all new Diagnostic products are available in best quality with reasonable prices at myotcstore.com get the all major diagnostic equipments simply at your place in less stress and fast delivery.
Myotcstore Related ProductsAdvanced Digital BP Monitor, Large Cuff and Pressure Rating Indicator, UA-705VL
CardioChek cholesterol test strips - 3 ea
Microlife pharmacy manual inflate blood pressure monitor kit - 1 ea
Azo Test Strips for Urinary Tract Infection - 3 Test Strips
Blood Pressure Monitor Replacement Cuff, Medium 7.5/12.2 inch 1 ea
Omron digital premium pedometer, model no #HJ-112N - 1 ea
Conair weight watchers glass digital body scale - 1 ea
Self-Taking Blood Pressure Kit with Attached Stethoscope, by Lumiscope - 1 Ea