Mineral Foundation - Look Natural And Glowing With Mineral MakeupMineral foundation is the new makeup rage. Foundation is the first step in many women's make-up routine; it is used to smooth the skin out and to leave the skin in a uniform tone. This is a natural form of makeup. Most makeup is synthetic, it may contain some natural elements but the majority of the formula is manmade. This man made makeup can leave the skin irritated, dried out and looking a bit dragged out and sometimes can even make the skin look older. Mineral foundation is made from the earth. The majority of the formula is natural with a minority of it being synthetic. It is created from elements from the earth the colors are much more natural and it is actually healthy for your skin.
These makeup products are specially designed for those women who have very hyper allergic skin. It is also useful for those who suffer from acne, dryness and clogged pores which are caused due to the traditional makeup products. The makeup is much lighter than the makeup done by other beauty products. It gives more radiance to the skin and does not form sediment on the skin unlike other beauty products. The skin which is affected by the sun can be cured with the help of mineral makeup.
The best makeup foundation is the mineral foundation. The powder is made of mineral and natural ingredients which ash the property to protect the skin from sun. The best mineral foundation powder gives a lot of glow on the face and stops dehydration and oil secretion of the skin. Once applied on the face, the face does not look artificial but gives a natural look.
It is used to even out skin tone and to cover up flaws. Skin naturally has different tones and colors and if there is a variance that is unmistakable, it really shows. Foundation leaves the skin one tone and camouflages the flaws. It is used as the first step in a makeup regimen hence the term foundation. Many women will not leave the house without foundation. It is like the primer for all other makeup that will be applied. It hides age spots and freckles on the face and other imperfections.
A majority of women are now switching to mineral makeup rather than sticking with traditional makeup. Since the popularity of natural food, lifestyle and remedies has emerged quite recently, the popularity of mineral makeup is also increasing only recently even though the products has been around for some time now. Here are the facts you need to know.
1. Mineral make up is all natural: Standard foundations and face powders are made from a combination of chemical ingredients and artificial pigments. In contrast, mineral make up is made from minerals, as the name implies. They also contain pigments that are found in nature. When you apply artificial chemicals to your face each and every day, you could be absorbing potential dangerous materials. By using mineral makeup, you're limiting your exposure to these ingredients.
2. Mineral makeup requires less product to get the desired effect: Mineral makeup uses pure pigments for color. Because these pigments are so strong, the colors in the makeup go a long way. You can get the same effect out of a small amount of mineral makeup than you can out of a large amount of standard makeup. The particles in the mineral makeup, normally mica, titanium dioxide, zinc and ultramarine pigments, are ground so finely that you can get great coverage with very little product.
3. Mineral makeup is preservative free and bacteria free: There are several different characteristics that make mineral makeup bacteria free and long lasting. Since mineral makeup is in a powdered form, it doesn't have any moisture. Although the ingredients are natural they are inorganic, which means they don't decompose. Since they don't decompose, they don't encourage the growth of bacteria and fungus like regular liquid makeup does. Liquid makeup lasts for six months, but mineral makeup can be safely kept for up to two years. There aren't any preservatives in mineral makeup because it naturally lasts a long time. Because of the lack of preservatives, it is very gentle to use and is appropriate for sensitive skin. In fact, many dermatologists recommend it for patients that have sensitive skin.
4. Mineral makeup offers a more natural look: One of the major complaints with liquid foundations is that it can leave a cakey, thick layer on a woman's skin. Not only does this layer look unnatural, but it can clog pores as well. Mineral makeup fills in the color variations on a woman's skin by covering it in a fine layer of powder. The powder blends into the skin and produces a healthy "glow" that looks totally natural. Many women who have been disappointed by the look that liquid foundation gives them are pleased by the natural and light look created by mineral makeup.
When mineral makeup is applied carefully and correctly, can help to relieve many dermatological conditions. The makeup cosmetic minerals are non-comedogenic and non-allergenic and since these products rarely have any artificial preservatives, additives, binders and fragrances, these products can be used by those women who have skin problems, especially those who are prone to allergies. However, these products have to be tested out by each woman as there are no lists of allergens. Moreover, sheer cover mineral foundation can be used as a cure for different issues coming from the trials to combine the need for flawless makeup and the busy modern style of living. Mineral makeup lasts much longer than traditional makeup.
The fine particles do not crumble and fizz in the creases in the skin. You can even sleep while having your makeup on, if you need to do so, because your skin will be able to breathe through the natural layer of foundation. Another advantage is that you will not need to correct it after working out at the gym. Products which are made from earth minerals which are ground finely can be applied on the skin even after strong skin procedures such as laser or peeling, as many of the common ingredients have anti-inflammatory and anti-irritating properties.
Here are some tips to get that flawless finish.
1. Choose The Best Shade For Your Skin: The best place to test for a match to your skin tone is along your jaw line near your neck. You can also use the fleshy part of your hand or your wrist. If you are unable to do a shade test, then take the sealed jar and match the shade closest to your wrist. If you are trying to cover up blemishes or uneven skin tones many professionals recommend that you go one to two shades darker. Don't worry unlike cream foundation it won't look dark. Mineral foundation brightens your complexion.
2. Properly Prepare Your Skin: All makeup goes on best when the skin has been properly cleansed and then moisturized. This is especially true with dry skin. You should always let the moisturizer soak in completely. If you have oily skin, rather than a foundation opt for a foundation primer.
3. Around and Around You Go: For the best coverage use your kabuki brush which is a shorter, denser brush. Dip your brush into the mineral makeup foundation, then push the bristles against the back of your hand to push the powder into the brush. Tap off the excess. Use continuous circular motions to apply your mineral foundation to your face, working from the t zone out.
4. Finish it Up: You can use mineral powder concealer where necessary. If you need a little more coverage just dip your flat concealer brush into your mineral makeup foundation, tap the excess off, and press the remainder into the trouble spot. If your skin is oily you should look for a matte finish, or consider using a mineral finishing powder on top of your mineral foundation. Apply the same way with light, circular brush motions. This will create a pore free natural matte finish. It also helps your foundation stay on longer.
5. Complete the Rest of Your Makeup: Now just finish up your eyes, lips, and cheeks and you're ready to look and feel great.
Because mineral makeup is so good for the skin and offers a natural look; many manufacturers are carrying mineral makeup lines. You may need to try several different shades to get the right one but once you find that shade, you may never got back to old liquid make up. A large number of women are now going over to using mineral makeup due to the many advantages it offers. It is definitely worth trying out. Young women especially should try it because they can benefit from the natural healthy glow which mineral makeup foundation provides.
Myotcstore Related Products:Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Powder Foundation, Translucent - 2 e
Physicians Formula mineral facebrightener, medium glow - 0.3 oz
Loreal Translucide Naturally Luminous Loose Powder, Medium, 0.5 oz - 2 ea
Physicians Formula mineral face brightener, fair glow - 0.3 oz
Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Powder Foundation, Creamy Natural , 2 ea
Loreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation SPF 19, Nude Beige - 0.35 oz , 2 ea