Looks Depend on Lip Make UpAmong all the different makeup, lips makeup is probably the easiest one to do yet it gives you visible changes to your look. But, if you really love your pairs of lips or if you really don't, you should pay more attention to lips makeup as good makeup can make you love them even more no matter what are their color and shape. Indeed, there is a bunch of knowledge when you come to makeup, but the following passage is just a simple guide that can help you do the makeup quick and easy.
Choosing the right lip makeup among all the available types and colors can be a daunting task, especially for women who are just starting to explore the colorful world of makeup. There are so many things to consider such as your natural lip color, skin tone, outfit, and the event or occasion that you are going to attend. This is why it is important to learn some tips and advice before you go to the makeup section.
Lipstick is probably the most important makeup supply because it gives life to your face even if you do not wear eye shadow or blush on. If you are on the go and you want to look presentable, just apply lipstick. You do not even have to wear eye makeup. Just a touch of lipstick will do. The only problem is on how you should choose the right makeup for your lips and how to apply them properly. To give you some useful information about lip makeup, you should check out the following sentences.
1. Lipstick: Choose the right lipstick based on your skin color. Fair skin tone will go well with pinks, nudes, corals, and peaches. Medium skin tone will look great with burgundy, deep red, and mauve. Plum, dark brown, or dark red are perfect colors for dark or black skin tone. Lipsticks also come in different types. You can choose sheer or gloss, matte, frost or shimmer, long lasting, and crème.
2. Lip Gloss: Another important makeup item for your lips is the lip gloss. This is a must-have for women of all ages. Whether you are a tween, teen, young adult, or adult, wearing lip gloss is important. It keeps your lips moist and glossy. You can wear this alone to avoid chapped lips or you can apply it after applying your lipstick.
3. Lip Liner: This s another makeup item for your lips. You can use lip liner if you want to outline the shape of your lips or if you want to make your lips appear fuller. You can also apply them over your lips that can serve as a base. Make sure that the color matches the color of your lipstick.
After applying lipstick, probably, you may wish to apply lip gloss to make your lips shine. For those who have fuller lips have to be very careful, though glossy lips are really tempting, but the glossy effects will very possibly make them look even thicker, so it is always better not to apply gloss.
Here are some simple tips to a lip makeup:
• If your lips are chapped, use a lip scrub to get rid of any dry skin.
• After the dry skin is scrubbed off and made smooth, apply a moisturizing lip balm to make your lips soft and supple.
• Before applying lipstick or lip liner, gently wipe off the lip balm if you still feel a slippery effect on your lips.
• Now that your lips are soft, its ready to paint them with the colour of your choice.
• When using a bold colour on your lips, always line your lips with either a nude lip liner or a liner exactly matching your lipstick shade. Then fill in with the lipstick.
• After you are done with your lipstick, blot the excess lipstick off your lips with a tissue paper. Then dust some translucent powder on your lips for the lipstick to set.
• Dab with a lip gloss if you want a glossy and shiny finish.That's it. Your lip makeup is done.
When it comes to lip makeup, there are a few basic things that you should know. Some women make the mistake of choosing a color that they like without taking into consideration their skin color. Just because that plum color looks great does not mean it will also look great when applied on your lips. You have to consider a few important tips and advice like the ones listed below.
• When choosing a lipstick, you have to consider the color of your lips. Choose something that is a shade or two darker than the natural color of your lips. This means that for women who have dark skin tone, wearing light pink lipstick is not a good idea. You should opt for a darker red or brownish red, since most dark women have dark red lips. Fair-skinned women can go for light pinks and peaches. Dark lipsticks are a big no-no.
• Another lipstick don't is to match it with your outfit. Just because you are wearing a blue outfit does not mean you can get away with wearing blue lipstick, unless you are trying to look dead or bloodless. Choose lipstick colors that complement, rather than match, your outfit. For blue outfits, shades of red are the perfect lipstick colors.
• Try to apply lip lines on your lips before applying the lipstick. This will provide your lips with color after the lipstick wears off. This prevents you from having to go to the restroom several times to retouch your makeup. Using a lip liner on your lips, not just around the edges, will surely give color to your lips all throughout the day.
Here are some tips for you on how to wear a perfect red lip makeup:
• First things first. Never play up both your mouth and eyes or else you'll end looking like a clown. When wearing red lips, just mascara on your eyes will do perfect and yes a very soft toned blush.
• Red lipstick have the tendency to bleed, so fill in your lips with a red Lip liner matching with the red shade you want to wear. Then apply the preferred lipstick shade with a lipstick shade.
• To make your lips stand out, apply a bit of concealer all around your lips. But don't forget to blend the concealer with your skin. This technique will make your lips pop out beautifully.
• Once done, blot the excess with a tissue paper or you may also powder your lips lightly with translucent powder for your red lip makeup to stay put for a long time.
• Apply a bit of Lip gloss in the middle of both the upper and lower lips. Press lips gently to spread the gloss over your lips.
Myotcstore Related Category:
Lip Colors, Stains
Lip Sticks with SPF