Body Skin Cleanser Lotions And Skin Cleansing GuideAny skincare treatment regimen should always start with a great facial cleanser, even before hydrating or treating your skin. But finding the right face cleanser for you doesn't mean that it's something you just point at and randomly choose off the shelf, or even that it's part of your skincare treatment products. Even essential ingredients shouldn't have any bearing on what's best for your complexion. You have to look at three major components when picking out the right face cleanser for you: skin type, sensitivity, and your environment. All of these factors will help you determine what the best cleanser is for you.
Figuring Out Your Skin Type
Determining what your skin type is the most important aspect to look at when you're looking at a skincare treatment plan. Because you want to find out whether you need acne treatment products that are gentle, or that will exfoliate you skin, or can reduce redness. Knowing you skin type will help you look for key ingredients in your face and body products. If you're acne-prone, for instance, you don't want to use an oil-rich moisturizer. For those who are looking for an anti-aging treatment product, you're not going to choose products that are made to dry your skin like acne treatment products are. Determining your skin type makes it easier to know what ingredients to look for in the right face and body cleanser for your skin care regimen.
How Sensitive is Your Skin?
The levels of sensitivity is different for each person, so your cleanser should have a level of gentleness that will be right for your sensitivity level. For example, people with very sensitive skin should be using very gentle cleansers that won't irritate their skin. For the most acne-prone people, even facial cleansers that are too strong can cause irritation and redness that can lead to further breakouts. Those who are starting to see the signs of aging, a gentle skin cleanser also reduces irritation and keep the face smooth and beautiful. Different product lines have different sensitivity levels, so research carefully to find the right cleanser for your skin's own sensitivity level.
Be Aware of Environmental Factors
During the day, are you exposed to a lot of sunlight, or find yourself in smoky or other polluted kinds of environments? All of these different kinds of environments can cause serious damage to your skin in the long term. Pick cleansers that can help protect skin from environmental factors by utilizing ingredients specially designed to combat every day exposure to pollution from the environment as well as UV rays from the sun. Again, make sure you're researching carefully to find the kinds of ingredients that will protect your skin while being gentle to it.
Picking the right skin cleanser is the building block for any skincare treatment plan, so it must be chosen carefully and correctly. Knowing your skin type, your skin's sensitivity, and what kind of environment your skin is exposed to will help you pick the right kind of skin cleanser for you.
Skin cleansing is the most important step in your daily skin care at this time. This is because your skin cell turn over rate is fast enough to constantly reveal new, healthy skin layers. By properly washing your face with your favorite facial cleanser, you have done 50 percent of the skin care regimen.
Here is the skin cleansing guide:
1. For normal or dry skin, wash your face with gentle facial cleanser with pH lower than seven. A facial cleanser with pH 5.5 is the most ideal to maintain a pH balanced skin. When your skin is pH balanced, it is healthy, calm and less likely to be irritated.
2. For oily or acne-prone skin, it is helpful to choose a facial cleanser with ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acids or alpha-hydroxy acids. These ingredients can help break down and remove excess oil. There is a misconception, however, that skin needs to be squeaky clean after washing. In fact, over-cleaning the skin puts the oil glands in overdrive to produce more oil in order to compensate for lost lipid on the surface.
3. Exfoliating provides extra help in your skin care regimen. It removes the uppermost layer of dead skin cells to prevent pore clogging. You can use an exfoliating cleanser containing round soft grains or a chemical exfoliant with alpha hydroxy acid or fruit enzymes. Exfoliating can also improve the absorption of lotion or cream of your skin care.
4. Almost everyone knows that using sunscreen help prevent sun burn and skin damage. But many people neglect the importance of thoroughly washing away sunscreen. Residue of sunscreen left on the skin can clog pore and cause whiteheads or blackheads. If you used sunscreen strong enough to give you a sticky feeling (even it is oil-free), use makeup remover to remove the residue before washing your face.
5. A great skin cleansing trick is to use deep cleansing mask once a week. A deep cleansing mask can remove the grime from your skin left by makeup, sweating, lotion, sunscreen and the metabolic by-products. Applying the mask is a great way to clear up the pore at the comfort of your own home.
Myotcstore Related Products:ASAP 365 Silver Sol Gel 24ppm Tube - 1.5 oz
Betadine skin cleanser - 4 oz
Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser for all skin types - 4 oz
Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Cleanser - 6.8 OZ
Neutrogena extra gentle cleanser - 6.7 oz
Vanicream cleansing bar for sensitive skin, fragrance-free - 3.9 oz