Preventive Measures For Under Eye WrinklesWrinkles are known to be one of the first signs of aging. As we age, wrinkles start developing on various areas of our skin and most prominently on the face. While this might be fine, what in case of premature aging, when you start noticing under eye wrinkles in your 20s? This is a problem faced by many people in their early age mainly because of their lifestyle. Stressful life is a common cause of this problem.
1. Increase Water Intake: As dehydration is one of the reasons behind the formation of wrinkles, drinking enough water and other fluids can moisturize your skin and reduce the wrinkles. Quitting smoking is also beneficial.
2. No Harsh Sunlight: It is said that regular exposure to the ultraviolet rays of the sun may cause wrinkles around the eyes. Apart from the UV rays, squinting in the bright sunlight may also cause the same. So wear sunglasses and apply sunscreens while going out on a sunny day.
3. Avoid Squinting: Some people avoid reading glasses, and squint while reading or watching something. Such squinting or repetitive movements of the facial muscles can lead to wrinkles. So get your reading glasses and avoid squinting.
4. Right Food: You can also minimize the formation of wrinkles by consuming foods rich in carotenoids. Carrots, sweet potatoes, cantaloupe, spinach, and apricots, are good sources of carotenoids, and are said to be helpful in reducing wrinkles. You must also include foods which contain antioxidant vitamins (vitamin A, C, E, etc.) and minerals (like zinc and selenium), which protect the skin from damage. Increase the intake of soy products and fish, especially salmon.
5. Facial Skin Care: Avoid using soap on your face, but make sure to use a cleanser which is suitable for your skin type. You must also avoid wiping or rubbing the area around the eyes with your towel or hands. Use a damp cotton ball for this purpose. Eye make up can be removed with a gentle cleanser. According to skin care experts, frequent face washing with tap water may strip away the protective oils from the skin, thereby making it prone to wrinkles.
6. Apply Moisturizer Regularly: It is very important to use a moisturizer daily. As the skin around the eyes is delicate and loses moisture at a faster rate than other parts of the face, applying moisturizer can prevent the formation of wrinkles. You may also use under-eye creams and lotions for this purpose.
7. Get Your Beauty Sleep: Above all, sufficient sleep is very much important to keep your skin free of damage. At least eight hours of sleep is needed, for the body to undertake repair of damaged skin cells. It has also been suggested that facial wrinkles may get reduced by sleeping on the back, rather than on the sides.
Home Remedies for Under Eye Wrinkles
• Stay Hydrated: Drinking enough water throughout the day is very essential for your skin. It will help flush out the toxins from your body, keeping it fresh. Water also helps increase the elasticity of your skin hence, making it less prone to wrinkles. Also, keeping cotton pads dipped in cold water or rose water over the eyes are some of the best ways to get rid of under eye wrinkles.
• Apply Cucumber Juice: Cucumber juice is effective in curing under eye wrinkles and dark circles under eyes. You can place cucumber slices over your eyes daily, for 10-15 minutes, to tighten the skin. You can also soak cotton pads in cucumber juice and apply them over the eyes while going to bed. Crushed cucumber can also be applied over eyes and washed off after ½ hour.
• Egg Remedy: Egg is known to be an effective way to cure various skin problems. You can apply egg white on your under eye wrinkles daily and notice the improvement in skin texture after a few weeks.
• Opt for Oils: Various oils easily available in your house are one of the best home remedies for wrinkles. You can opt for almond oil, coconut oil, castor oil, olive oil and vitamin E oil, all of which will very efficiently cure this problem. You can just dab a few drops of one of these oils over the wrinkles and gently massage with your fingertips to have a plain, tight skin.
• Go for a Massage: Massage is the best way to treat and stay away from wrinkles. You can massage the skin around your eyes using moisturizing creams or lotions. You can also massage with milk cream daily to treat this problem. A facial massage is useful in keeping those wrinkles away.
• Reap the Advantages of Fruits: Fruits are one of the best options to get rid of wrinkles under eyes. Pineapple and apple juice are helpful in giving you a wrinkle free skin. You can also rub pineapple and leave it for 20 minutes to reduce wrinkles. Grapes can also be used to clear off those lines under your eyes. Cut green seedless grapes into half and rub it over the wrinkles as the juice in it is very beneficial for curing this problem.
• Exercise: Regular exercises are crucial to stay fit and look good. Though they are not directly related to reducing under eye wrinkles, performing physical activities improves blood circulation, aids in toning muscles and rejuvenates skin cells. So, to reap these benefits, take some time out everyday (at least 30 minutes) for exercising.
Home Remedies for Eczema
Here are the best natural treatments for eczema for effective and permanent results.
• One of the best ways to cure eczema is to apply coconut oil on the affected region. This would prevent your skin from drying and make it soft.
• Using cold water on the affected area is also very helpful. Treating the skin with cold water soothes the skin.
• Take a few almond leaves and mash them in water and apply on the area, it provides great relief for eczema affected skin.
• Using Jojoba oil as an effective eczema lotion is great for your skin. It opens up your skin pores and can be used as an effective herbal medicine.
• Another effective remedy is making a paste of nutmeg and water and keeping it on the skin for an hour. • This cleans the skin and encourages the growth of healthy and fresh skin.
• A popular herbal remedy is to apply spearmint leaf juice on the affected area. This reduces the redness of the skin.
• Substituting aerated drinks and oily and processed foods with juices, water, and healthy fruits and vegetables detoxifies the blood and leaves you with healthy and glowing skin.
• Another effective remedy would be making a paste of turmeric powder and bitter Indian Lilac leaves. The leaves and turmeric powder make a great combination of eliminating the dead skin and laying foundation of a new healthy skin.
• Take 200gm of mustard oil and boil it in an iron vessel, and add 50gm of fresh clean Indian Lilac leaves to it. Boil the oil till the leaves turn black, stop the heating and allow the oil to cool, now sieve it. Apply this oil daily for a year if you never want eczema to appear again.
Myotcstore Related Products:Borlind of Germany annemarie Borlind eye wrinkle cream - 0.67 oz
Derma E Evenly Radiant Dark Circle Eye Creme - 0.5 oz
Garnier Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Roller - 0.5 oz
Loreal Revitalift Advanced Eye Creme - 0.5 Oz
Olay regenerist eye lifting serum - 0.5 oz